May 2021 Updates
Calculation Field Formatting Options
The calculation field type has improved formatting. Admins can now specify the numerical data type (currency, decimal, etc.), which will display in both the Zengine admin side and in portals. When in the form builder, click on the "Edit" button to expand the options.
Summary Field Formatting Options
The summary field type has improved formatting. Admins can now specify the numerical data type (currency & decimal places), which will display in both the Zengine admin side and in portals. When in the form builder, click on the "Edit" button to expand the options, then click on "Show Advanced Options."
Submission Portal Submission Date
We have added the option to capture the submission date when your constituent submits their submission package. At this time, this configurable option will only capture the submit date on your last required stage in your portal workflow. You will find this feature in the Submission Portal settings, by going to "Portal Settings" and "General Settings". You will need to make sure you have date field on your primary form to capture this data.
Zengine Admin Required Fields
On the admin side, if a field is set to be required, we have moved the required indicator to the field label instead of below the field.
Number Field Length
The number field display length has been updated to match the others to improve the look of your forms.
- Default values weren’t appearing in the field when the form was completed in the Submission Portal.
- A bug affecting linked form order in the Record Panel has been addressed, and Admins can now reorder form and save.
- Cannot delete either form involved in a summary field.
- Summary fields formatted as currency do not display as currency in portals.
- Unable to save a record in Zengine with checkbox does not exist field rule.
- Zoom settings not working when viewing form attachments in the review portal.