Submission Portal Updates
Updates and new additions to the Submission Portal are coming soon! Our Product Team listened to your feedback and are excited to show you the improved constituent experience within the submission portal. Please read below to review the outlined changes and the impact to your constituents.
Your constituents will notice some of the more significant changes in the submission section of the submission portal.
1. The submit button is now located at the top of the stage. This will allow your constituents to easily and more conveniently see if they have submitted yet. If the submission portal has a stage deadline enabled, it will still appear next to the submit button.
2. To continue with a more streamlined experience, the pre and post submission text will also be located at the top of the stage.
3. You will now see simplified buttons. We removed the “View” button and now there will be one button that will display “Open” when a step has not been started, and “Edit” when a step has been saved as a draft or marked complete.
Once your constituents begin to open/edit steps, the way they interact with saving and completing the step will change. In the image below, you will see a before and after for this section.
There were two buttons, "Save Draft" and "Save" at the bottom of the page. The functionality of these buttons were not clear, and we received the request to change the text on these buttons.
Given your feedback, we made this area easier to understand for the constituent.
- We have relocated the action buttons to the top of the page for convenience.
- There is a clear "Save Draft" option to save what has been completed so far.
- A new "Mark Complete" button replaces the "Save" button, to mark the step complete if all requirements are met. This language is clear for the constituent.
- The "Close" button was added to close the step and return to the submission section.
Other Changes & New Additions
That's not all! Below are smaller enhancements for your review. These will continue the trend of a better portal experience for your constituents.
Submission Section Layout
1. The breadcrumbs have a new location at the top of the page! This will allow for easier navigation.
2. New record name heading has been added.
3. Minimizable sections have been introduced to the section layout.
4. Ordering of submission stages are now available, the default is Newest to Oldest.
New Settings Button
We have removed the "Logout" button in the upper right corner and replaced it with a settings button. Your constituents will have access to a new Zengine Knowledgebase article focused on Applicant FAQs when they click on "Help" or "Logout."
Listings and Requests
When viewing a listing or request page, the min/max and total complete will display towards the top.
Preview & Print
Last but not least, your constituents can still preview ("view") and print their forms. This action is now located next to the form page title. Just click on the down arrow to expand the menu to preview or print the form.
We hope you find these updates and additions to be as helpful as we have designed and implemented. We thank you for your feedback to help improve our Zengine platform as we make it a better experience for all involved with your program.