February 2020 Updates
Give Us More Submissions!
We heard you and we've updated the number of submissions that will be allowed/displayed in the submission portal. When you enable multiple submission in the submission portal, 75 is still the default, but you can now set this number up to 200. This is especially useful if your program is rolling.
Country Dropdown Field Updated
The countries available in the country dropdown field, in the form builder, have been updated to be consistent with ISO 3166-1 alpha-2.
- Long name attachments no longer cause PDF generation to fail
- Image attachments no longer missing from generated PDF, increased success rate
- Updated import error message
- State field description updated to be more clear
- Forms with many fields can be deleted more reliably