March 2019 Updates
This month there have been changes to the way you may interact with the Zengine platform and some display changes. Check them out below.
Field Rule Warning Message:
We've updated the process for adding or updating a field rules. In order to reduce unintentional data loss that you may encounter why applying a rule on a field that already contains data, there is now a warning message for the field rule changes.
Submission Portal Step Status:
New status in the submission portals - the term "Action Required" will replace In Progress and Not Started.
Profile Draft Status:
Draft label for the Profile will be added to make it more clear when a profile is in a draft state.
It is now possible to rename dashboards in the Reporting Dashboard feature.
Display label when viewing/printing form:
Dropdown, checkbox and radio button field options have the opportunity to configure the field options to have different value and labels. The portal view will now show the labels instead of values, the previous functionality was displaying the value.
Review Submission Message:
You can now configure the message that appears on screen when a review feedback is submitted.
- Progress report submitted date is now saved properly
- Progress report pending issues can be resolved
- Addressed issues with Reporting Dashboard not displaying data for the months of Oct, Nov and Dec when filtered/grouped
- View only radio buttons fields will no longer clear on save
- In the Submission Portal configuration, stage deadlines now show properly when moving between stages with deadlines, the configuration was displaying the updated deadline on all stages.
- Fixed portal passwords in Internet Explorer that were experiencing issues with the enhanced password update