Getting Started: So you want to start a database?
Welcome to the wonderful world of Zengine. This guide is intended to aid you setting up your first workspace in Zengine.
Joining or Gaining Access to Zengine
- Go to the URL https://www.wizehive.com/
- When you click the login button in the top right corner, a drop-down selection will appear. Choose “Zengine”
- Enter your email in the " Email" field.
- Afterwards, you will be taken to a page that displays a variety of pre-configured templates that are ready to use. If you prefer to create your own workspaces, click the " Custom Workspace" at the bottom right corner of the page. For training purposes, the steps in this guide will reflect using the Custom Workspace option.
- Name your workspace! Typically, something creative that will identify your workspace from others you may create.
- Create and name your first form.
- You will be taken to the editing view of your form. You can develop your form further by dragging and dropping the input fields that are on the left of the screen.
Receiving an Invitation
- Login or Sign Up:
- Find and Enter Appropriate Workspace:
- Activity: Displays all changes or updates, and by whom, made to individual workspaces.
- Task: Displays tasks from each workspace in which you are a member, or depending on the workspace that you’ve entered.
- Calendar: Displays events and tasks.
- Profile: Location of the Sign-out button and Access to User Account information.
- My Account: Users are able to change passwords, the timezone, display name or username
- Marketplace: Directs user to the plugin marketplace. It will display all plugin available to be installed, based on the subscription level of account or user.
- General: Location of the workspace name, image/logo, and workspace ID
- Forms: Locations of all of the forms within a particular workspace. A user is also able to add or create a new form this view.
- My Notifications: Allows the user to enable or disable the notification alerts for all activity in a workspace.
- Permissions: Allow owners or administrators to edit the role and access of limited members.
- Enter the Workspace Setting by clicking the gear icon in the top-right-corner.
- Enter the Forms portal
- Click “Add Forms” button and select the method you’d like to use.
- Via Form Builder: User creates the form from scratch.
- Via Importing Data: Upload a file and configures data for transfer.
Welcome to Zengine - we’re glad you’ve decided to join us! Zengine was designed to help simplify your processes and organizational procedures and it doesn’t require any or much coding experience. This guide will highlight the basic features and layout of our platform.
Displays all workspaces in which you are a member. At the top of the screen, there’s a blue navigation bar that houses the Activity, Task, and Calendar tabs on the left side of the screen and the Marketplace, Profile, and Help tabs on the right side of the screen.
Tip: Easiest method to return to the homepage is by clicking the Zengine logo on the right side of the screen.
Once you’ve entered a workspace, you will be brought to the data view of that workspace. Additional icons will appear to the left of the Activity, Tasks, and Calendar icons. The data from a particular form will be displayed below in a table.
Filter: Allows users to view particular forms based on the condition set.
Groups: Presents the data in categories by dragging and dropping a column header into the space with a dotted rectangle.
Columns: Corresponds with the fields of the form, i.e., Organization name, etc.
Row: Represents an individual entry.
Navigation Bar (with Plugins!): The navigation bar at the top will display majority, if not all, of the plugins installed in a given workspace.
Plugin Settings: Displays all of the plugins that are currently installed to a workspace. Users are able to view and edit the configuration of individual plugins by clicking on the icon.
Creating a Form
You can develop your form further by dragging and dropping the input fields that are on the left of the screen.
You may also create a form via importing the data from an external source; however, the document must be saved as a .CSV file.