Zengine & Status.io
Checking the Platforms Status
There are times when Zengine may be acting up a tab bit more than we all (and certainly we're sure, you'd like).
Luckily, you can check the status of the Platform at any time by visiting: status.wizehive.com
Check here for:
- Delays (Slowness)
- Outages (Unreachable)
- Schedule Maintenance (The Occasional Tinkering)
- And More... (See Below)
Description of Containers
- Zengine [Primary Platform]
- Plugin Backend Service: The Plugins that extend your workspace (e.g. Delete Records, Application Portals, Review Portals, Automated Email, etc.)
- Zengine API: The service that allows applications to go to-infinity-and-beyond. Affects Communication between Zengine, third-party applications, and custom applications.
- Zengine Application: The Core Application (e.g. Home Page, Workspaces, Billing)
- Portal [webportalapp.com Pages]
- WizeHive Select [Legacy Platform]
Description of External Services
- AWS EC2
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale computing easier for developers.
- AWS S3
Amazon S3 is storage for the Internet. It’s a simple storage service that offers software developers a highly scalable, reliable, and low-latency data storage infrastructure at very low costs.
- Firebase is a mobile and web application platform with tools and infrastructure designed to help developers build high-quality apps
- GitHub is a web-based Git or version control repository and Internet hosting service.
- Help Scout
- Web-basedCustomer Support Help Desk system
- Email Processing Service
- Payment Processing within the Zengine system