Plugins allow you to extend your Zengine experience by adding new screens (full-screen plugins) or functionality to existing screens (inline and record overlay plugins) within Zengine. You can browse our public marketplace to find plugins relevant to your Zengine use case and learn more about installing plugins.
The Dashboard Reports plugin allows you to create and save a series of dashboards to display data visually in your workspace. Data can be displayed as tables, graphs, data lists, and through other methods. However, checkbox questions cannot be displayed in the dashboard.
In order to access this plugin after installation, select Reporting Dashboard from your navigation bar.
A brand new Dashboard will look like this:
But after adding several reports, it can look like this:
After naming your new dashboard, select "Edit Mode" in order to add and customize widgets.
Click " Add Section" to add new widgets.
You will be presented with several layout options, which are based on the number of widgets you would like in that section and their proportions. They can be adjusted later in time.
Once you have selected the layout, you will see spaces for your new widgets. Click "Add Widget" to begin.
There are currently seven (7) widget types:
- Text: present static text to anyone viewing the dashboard. For example, instructions or notices.
- Data List: view several columns from the form, optionally filtered and sorted (a mini-version of the Data tab).
- Summary: view data from a particular form summarized by count, sum, average, minimum, maximum, or median.
- Table: view summaries grouped by a certain field. For example, the sum of all opportunities, grouped by status.
- Bar Chart: view a summary of the data in bar chart form.
- Pie Chart: view a summary of the data in pie chart form.
- Line Chart: view a summary of the data in line chart form.
When you are satisfied with your widgets and the layout, click the green " View Mode" button to view the dashboard and exit edit mode.
You also have the option to drag and drop/reorder sections and delete sections and widgets. Using the Edit (pencil and paper) icon allows you to make edits to a widget while using the X icon allows you to delete a section or widget.